Search This Blog

Monday, April 28, 2008

In which there is a big announcement

So big news, we are going to move back to Spokane. After we find jobs of course. I guess I couldn't live away from my family forever. I don't really yearn to be in the city of Spokane, at all, but I am really looking forward to being back. Plus things are feeling a little stagnant these days and a change like this would be good for us.

Well we got the car. Thank god! Better gas millage FTW! It isn't the prettiest car in the world, but it sure fits our lifestyle!

Here is Yuffi and Jeffery Enjoying some video games.
And here is Yuffi sleeping like a little fawn.

We have had a couple nice days in the past week or so. But the rain is going to be back this week. So I went outside today with the pup and took some pictures of all the pretty flowers and plants that are blooming. They are on the right --------> And towards the top of the page. CLICK ON THE PICS TO SEE BIG ONES!!! Aren't the lilies pretty? And the tulips are here! I could not stop taking pictures!

Work is going pretty well, I really love all the things I learn about old crap. We have a "cleaning party" ....Sounds like an oxymoron.... this Wednesday. It is a potluck and I get paid to eat, drink and clean old crap. But I need to bring dessert. Oh boy.... Well I don't cook very well, so we will see what happens. I really want to make "tartlets", but I think it is only because I like the name. I looked online for some recipes, and found a chocolate one, so I think I will try that. I will report back on that one.

I haven't been reading enough. At all. TV has kinda taken over a bit. But not regular TV. We got Netflix and they let you watch from your computer, and NBC.com lets me watch episodes too. In fact I am watching "30 Rock" as I write this. So crap, too much TV. I think it is all too freaking funny. I know that people talk bout how TV can rot your brain, but I think I am just going through a phase. Oh well.

I made this pin cushion last night. It is in honor of Arbor and Earth day. He is a branch from a tree that got cut down to make fliers for the arbor day celebration in Olympia, that were all over the place in Oly the other day. He does not find the irony funny.

No comments: