Search This Blog

Wednesday, December 29, 2010

In which Christmas just happened

So Christmas was just here. Not a bad one at that. Family. Food. Good times. Can't complain. And now the new year is upon us with resolutions knocking at my door. So as usual I plan on 2 or 3 resolutions so maybe one with come true. And for me, this year, is all about being clique. #1 Lose weight. #2 Write in a journal (hence this blog coming back) and my least predictable resolution for 2011 #3 take a ton of pictures of birds. This is most likely one to come into fruition. My awesome dad got us a camera that will zoom so much I could take pictures of china, i won't, for privacy reasons. But I takes amazing bird pictures. From far away. This one was from about 75 yards. This little guy was my first bird pic with my new camera. More to come.





In baby news, Alice is doing great. More teeth are coming in, she ate an orange
today, with some fervor at that. But I think she may be getting a cold. She has had a stuffy nose all day. But she is super cute!




So some serious snow fell today and I hate it. Really hate it. But it made for some good pictures.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

great start morgan!!! keep it up! i hope i can stay awake and not be too frustrated to see you tomorrow, things were hard today and its going to be hard to get to my appt, this cold blast is terrible!!! i actually have a few blogs going, but due to my tech difficulties, some have come to a halt. beautiful picts!!! miss and love ya!!
-bdogg :p

faith said...

add an RSS feed so i can add you to my google reader :P